White Twin Over Bunk Bed
Sweet dreams in your kid's bedroom start right here in the Campbell white twin over twin floor bunk bed by Hillsdale Living Essentials. Whether your goal is creating more space in your child's room, or just more space for sleepovers and Storytime, this low-profile bunk bed will be a perfect fit. Featuring the strength of solid hardwood, the safety of included slat kits and two guard rails, the convenience of a space-efficient easy to climb four rung ladder, your choice of four versatile finishes, and the charm of a classic plank design. Additionally, for maximum versatility, these beds are convertible and can be unstacked to transform into two separate free-standing twin beds. Each piece is built from sturdy, built-to-last materials. Adult two-person assembly required.
- Crafted from solid hardwoods and plywood, engineered wood composite is known for its sturdiness and resilience. Kiln-dried solid wood frame with added corner blocking for strength and durability.
- Eight slats create the foundation of the bunk bed. No need for a Bunkie board or box spring.
- 27.3" separate the two beds in a stacked position.
- Maximum mattress height for both beds: 8".
- Mattress and bedding are sold separately. Only coil spring mattresses are to be used on both the top and bottom bunk.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds. Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder. The ladder assembles to the right side of the bunk.
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 7'.
- Recommended maximum weight top and bottom twin bed: 250 lbs. All youth products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- The consumer product safety commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Ships in one box that can fit in most SUVs: 8.62 H x 13.27 W x 76.97 L.
- Adult assembly required (two people).