Polarized Sunglasses for Women by Eye Love w/UV Protection & Designer Style
Composite frame,plastic lens
- Lens width: and SPECS: High Definition Polarized Lenses and Durable Frame millimeters
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE → If for any reason you are unsatisfied, just email us and you will receive a courteous and prompt refund within 24 hours. It’s that simple.
- UNBREAKABLE, POLYCARBONATE LENSES AND DURABLE FRAME BUILT TO LAST → Durability to prevent breakage and proven to protect your eyes.
- POLARIZED LENSES THAT ELIMINATE GLARE → Lenses eliminate glare that makes it difficult to see. Great for driving, sports, shopping adventures, time at the beach, and any other activity you’ll use them for!
- 100% UVA AND UVB BLOCKING FOR SUPERIOR EYE PROTECTION AND WRINKLE PREVENTION → Blocks the harmful sun’s rays from damaging your eyes which can cause deep wrinkles, cataracts, macular degeneration, and cancer in and around the eye.
As our bus pulled into the community center where we would be holding our eye clinic for the day, we noticed an older gentleman a few yards back from the front of the long waiting line. His eyes were turned down and he appeared to be in tremendous pain. As our bus came to a stop and we all filed out, ready to begin another clinic day in rural Ecuador, we could not stop thinking about this man as we set up. In countries without proper access to eye care patients will wait in line for hours, and it was clear that this man had been on his feet for some time.
Shortly after the first patient entered our clinic, Travis went out to the line and guided the man to the very front, putting him ahead of everyone else that day. After examination, it was found that this farmer was not only going blind from Glaucoma he was unaware he had, but he was also in pain due to sky-high eye pressure. As patients continued to move through the clinic, Travis treated this man for hours to lower his eye pressure and make him comfortable. After not saying a word all day, the farmer started crying and said “Estoy libre de dolor. ¡Dios te bendiga! ¡Dios te bendiga!”, which translates to “I am pain-free. God bless you! God bless you!” The farmer then embraced Travis in a hug. As they parted ways, tears were shed and lives were forever changed that day.
It is stories like this that we’ve realized are not few and far between in countries that have no access to quality eye care. There is so much need in the world. We are a husband and wife duo that is looking to change the world and provide for that need.
We started Eye Love in May of 2015 with our ultimate goal being to build permanent clinics in areas that have no access to quality eye care. As active members of Great Shape, Inc, and more specifically the iCARE project, we travel to Jamaica every year to give eye examinations and dispense eyeglasses. With proper help and funding, Great Shape Inc. is working to develop more permanent clinics, and our ultimate goal is to be able to work in those clinics more often.
As a company, we want you to feel good about your purchase and who you do business with. Our passion is to provide a better quality of life through better vision — locally and globally. Locally we do this by helping you see the clearest that you can. Globally by giving a portion of profits back to someone in need of an eye examination and glasses in Jamaica.
Eye Love! One Love!
Doctors Travis and Jenna Zigler