Oversized Sunglasses for Fashion Women, HD Polarized Lenses, 100% UV400 Protection Eyewear
- UV400 PROTECT YOUR EYES】Oversized sunglasses are TAC lenses, which block 100 percent of UV rays and also absorb most HEV rays. This will shield your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays that can cause long-term eye damage and even permanent vision loss. You don't have to fear the outdoors and sunny days, as long as you are equipped with the eye protection to reduce your UV exposure.
- 【HD PORLARIZED LENSE】Polarized lenses contain a special filter that blocks this type of intense reflected light, reducing glare. Make the scene more clear and soft. For most other sports and activities, polarized sunglasses offer great advantages. And today, many polarized lenses are available in combination with other features that can enhance outdoor experiences.
- 【RETRO OVERSIZED DESIGN】 Oversized and classic shapes were designed in combination, which is in today's trend! Simply but beautifully designed are easy to meet today's fashion demands. It also satisfy wearer's daily life such as driving, fishing, travelling, shopping and other outdoor activities.
- 【COMFORTABLE WEARING】Sunglasses are made of lightweight plastic and fully ergonomic. Meanwhile, it comes with one piece nose pads to make you feel more comfortable. It's scratch-resistant and unbreakable. Enjoy the comfort while being stylish.
- 【30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】 Our company provide 30 days of satisfaction to our customers, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason after the purchase, please feel free to contact us . We will provide the best service until our customers are satisfied.
Do you know that UV rays from the sun can harm your eyes?
The UV Index developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Weather Service (NWS) has made us more aware of the risks of sunburn and skin cancer from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
Prolonged exposure to UV light can cause eye damage, including cataracts, macular degeneration, nodules, and photokeratitis that can cause temporary loss of vision.
The risk of damage to our eyes and skin from solar UV radiation is cumulative, meaning the danger continues to grow as we spend time in the sun throughout our lifetime.
So a pair of sunglasses is a must for you!
To protect your eyes from the sun’s UV rays and HEV rays, be sure to wear high-quality sunglasses when you are outdoors.
Lens Height: 52 mm
Lens Width: 61 mm
Frame Length: 139 mm
Temple Length: 142 mm
Nose Bridge: 17 mm
Frame Material: Plastic
Lens Technology：Polarized, anti-reflective
WHAT YOU GET :
Oversized Sunglasses x 1
Soft Microfiber Pouch x 1
Soft Glasses Cloth x 1
Exquisite Packaging x 1
Polarized Test Card x 1