Landing Leathers Men’s Air Force A-2 Leather Flight Bomber Jacket
- Shell: 100% leather; Body Lining: 75% polyester and 25% cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester; Filling: 100% polyester; Rib: 100% acrylic
- Regular Fit: extra room through the chest and waist for a classic fit
- Snap storm flap over front YKK zipper
- Dual entry pockets; Interior pocket
- Imprinted WWII U.S flag lining; Insulated with polyester fill
- U.S. Trademarked Brand, U.S. Design, Imported
- Crafted from 100% genuine soft touch supple nappa leather
- Smooth comfortable lining that glides right on to wear
- Insulated with polyester fill for warmth
- Made to the same standards as the authentic A-2 military version
- Lining is imprinted with the WWII U.S. Flag
- Strong zipper with a snap storm flap front
- Snap collar ensures it is securely fastened to the jacket
- Dual entry pockets with snap closure to hold daily essentials
- Ribbed cuffs and hem help to snug in warmth; no cold air will blow up inside the sleeves or body
How to Measure:
- For suit jackets and sport jackets only, measure your arms at the highest point of the shoulder blades and the fullest part of the arms. If the difference between the chest and the overarm measurement is greater than 7 inches, order the next larger size.
- Measure around the fullest part of the chest, keeping tape up under the arms and across the shoulder blades. Keep your arms relaxed.
- Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants (measure over your shirt, but not over slacks or belt).
- Take a well-fitting dress shirt, lay the collar flat and measure from the center of the neck button to the beginning of the buttonhole.
- With forearm parallel to the chest, measure from the center back of the neck around the elbow to the wrist bone. You can also use a well-fitting shirt, fold at the center of the shoulder and measure the same as above.