Jushye Women Bikini Set, Ladies Bohemia Push Up Padded Bra Beach Swimsuit Swimwear
- 【Material 】:Polyester,Made from stretch swim fabric, soft and comfortable.
- ✿【Design】:Breathable and skin-friendly bikini Swimming Pants will give you a wonderful experience throughout the whole summer ;Very sexy and comfortable to wear, nice and lovely, a perfect gift for yourself.
- ✿【Features】: plunge V neck, light cup padding,elastic shoulder straps,a flattering skimpy bottom,All over tropical Floral print, Sexy bikini set.Retro two piece bikini sets feature adjustable halter neck and sexy open back design
- ✿【Occasion】: Perfect for a tanning salon, poolside, beach or swimming pool. You will have a delight leisure time dressing in this sexy and fashionable bikini.
- ✿【Note】: Our size is Asian Size, Please check the detail size on product description before you place orders, and if you have any problems please feel free to contact us, we'll get back to you within 24 hours; We love our clients and love to help. ^o^
Asian Size:S _ US Size:0-2 _ Cup:32A//32B _ Bust:80CM/31.5″ _ Waist:61-63CM/24.0-24.8″ _ Hip:87-90CM/34.3-35.4″
Asian Size:M _ US Size:4-6 _ Cup: 34A/34B _ Bust:84CM/33.1″ _ Waist:66-68CM/26.0-26.8″ _ Hip:93-95CM/36.6-37.4″
Asian Size:L _ US Size:8-10 _ Cup: 36A/36B _ Bust:88CM/34.6″ _ Waist:71-73CM/28.0-28.7″ _ Hip:98-100CM/38.6-39.4″
Asian Size:XL _ US Size:12-14 _ Cup:36C/36D _ Bust:92CM/36.2″ _ Waist:77-81CM-30.3-31.9″ _ Hip:104-108CM/40.9-42.5″
HOW TO MEASURE FOR TOP:
Wearing a non-padded, non-minimizing everyday bra, measure just above the bust by bringing a soft measuring tape across your back at band level, under each arm (elbows down), then around the front to snugly but comfortably line up with where your bra straps meet your cups.
TIP: Odd number or on the half inch? Round down to the nearest even number.
TIP: Did you measure yourself below the bust instead? Follow our guidelines for above-the-bust measuring before entering your Band Size into the Perfect Fit Calculator.
Measure across the fullest part of the bust by threading a soft measuring tape across your back at band level and under each arm, being careful that your elbows are down and that the tape isn’t pulled away from the body in the front. With the tape in position, take a breath in and out, allowing it to slide to its most comfortable, non-binding fit.
TIP: If the measurement falls on the half inch, round up.